Sunday, August 19, 2007

Our Schools are So Different...

Spent last weekend to visit mom..Well that weekend was different as I had a mission to track more ex schoolmates to join the gathering. I got few alternatives such as knocking their parents' door and asked for their contact number or just hang around the place 'org PD' always go on Saturday.."Pasar Malam Batu 4". It worked - I met Mikail's brother at one of the stalls. Well he gave me Mikail's contact number. Lucky me..after few minutes, I saw Baduriah Hamzah...I recognized her as she has not changed at all.

On Sunday, as promised I went to visit Ishamawarti, who came back for the school holidays. We discussed about the gathering and who else is missing from our list. Guess what...we looked at the school pictures and we had a good laugh and Isha asked me if we should scan and post them on the website..haha definitely no...I bet you wouldn't want to see them too. Well....as to refresh your memory I still provide some pictures, not the old pictures but the current pictures of our schools.

SDASA


The signboard to our school, right after the traffic light of Jalan Pantai.











A brand new school entrance. It only exists after we left the school..but it's cool..





















Our Science labs - bio, physics and chem







Last but not least our school hall where
we had our last battle before we officially left the school.








SMR Sirusa


The school was renamed to SMK Bukit Saujana..hmm..we miss the old school..











2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Kak Muffy,

It sounds challenging, to track back all your long lost friends...wish u all the best...may the reunion be a success!

-Mai

Mahfuzah Azahari said...

Mai..thanks for your prayer.
I really want to make it happen..guess what we have almost 85 names on our directory but about 50% still missing. We wtill have time from now to the reunion..thanks again.