Tuesday, October 23, 2007

THE REUNION FINALLY OVER WITH LOTS OF MEMORY

Wow..it's been awhile since we had the SDASA 88/89 and SMR Sirusa 86/87 Reunion.

Already made the photos available at our Yahoo Group
(http://ph.groups.yahoo.com/group/sdasasirusa/photos) and members could access the sites with invitation. Those who are interested and received my invitation, please accept my invitation, those who have not received my invitation, please buzz me..

We would like to extend my special thanks to all teachers and friends who had chosen to attend the inaugral Reunion of SDASA and SMR Sirusa which was held on 2nd Day of Raya. We agreed that it was a challenge for most people to attend the reunion but our intention was to get as many friends that we believed would come back to PD for Hari Raya. To all the committee members and whomever had worked hard to make it happen...THANK YOU..THANK YOU..THANK YOU.
The members of Reunion- we wish to have another reunion in near future

No comments: